How to Get Virtual Vet Support, Even As We Socially Distance
During this unusual time, we understand that so much feels out of your control. To help pet parents allay their uncertainty, Whistle is offering on-demand veterinary services, powered by VetInsight, included in your Whistle subscription.
Since it may be more difficult to see your vet in person right now, we hope that you can rest a little easier knowing that you can speak to a vet via email, online chat or over the phone—on us.
What’s the Whistle Chat with a Vet feature?
- Where to find it. If you have a Whistle tracker + subscription, you’ll find ‘Chat with a Vet’ from the Health tab in the Whistle app. (See below for how-to.)
- Hours. Vets are available Monday–Saturday, 8am - 6pm PT. If you need help outside of those hours, a vet will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Ask anything! No question is too small—from concerns about increased scratching to less sleeping, ask anything that keeps YOU up at night.
- Ideal for non-emergencies. Chat with a Vet is perfect for less pressing issues. If your pet is in immediate danger or risk, always call your vet or nearest pet emergency hospital.
- Unlimited access. You don’t need an additional worry right now. If you notice anything that concerns you about your pet, try Chat with a Vet. We’ve got you.
How to use it:
- From the Whistle app, tap on the Health tab.
- Scroll past your health metrics, then tap ‘Chat with a Vet.’
- Choose your preferred chat option – email, chat or phone.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to be connect